Monday, August 19, 2013

Fuck You MySpace!

Well, I guess time has fucked them over pretty good anyway. But out of a whim, I was going to go look at my old page, or more specifically my blog over there. But a quick search and from following my link, that I posted here four years ago, it appears my blog has been deleted.
The kick is I still have a profile, but no clue on the password. I sent for the resend button, but nothing has popped up in my inbox. So, real geniuses there, I have a profile but can't access it. It's no wonder whatever MySpace has sunk into, it rightly deserves it and needs a death. The only reason I marginally liked it better than Facebook(which I was actually on before MySpace) was that it had a blog. But eventually the stylings of it I didn't like and eventually made my way here.
I guess it's my fault for not copying my posts or transferring copies here, like I was going to do. It held a bunch of concert reviews and a few other thoughts. In a sense, it houses my memories of experiences and what I was going through at that point in my life from 2007 to early 2009. I remember the combing through various set lists of other shows to figure out concert set lists that I went to, just so I'd have an idea of what was played.
It's a pretty low blow move. Fuck you you ancient dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment