Friday, August 16, 2013

Never Hot for Teacher

We got one of the local papers today and they featured an article on the new teachers at school, with them all pictured together and write ups on them. Most of the the new female teachers were both younger and attractive and led me to comment to my brother, "How is it I never any good looking teachers in Elementary school?"
Seriously, most of the ones I had were in or close to their forties. I think I had two younger ones and one of them probably would have been more attractive with a better high style.
And thinking harder about it, even after going to Junior High and High School, there was only one teacher that I had for classes that was attractive. I believe there were a few in my junior high days and then in junior and senior years, but I never had them as teachers.
What it all boils down to, was I got depraved of the young American male experience of having a hot teacher to gaze upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment